Senior Hardware Designer
Da Vinci Engineering
- Creation of architectural concepts based on customer’s requirements;
- Check change requests;
- Investigation of several alternative concepts;
- Creation of functional specifications, resume Hardware requirements, coordination with SW and Mechanics subgroup project leaders;
- Time and technical planning within the Hardware team;
- Coordination of customer’s requirements with the customer;
- Technical support of Sales department in project offer phases;
- Support HSIS reviews, documentation and workflow to meet ASPICE level 3 attend audits;
- Support certifications for USB, BT/WIFI, Apple Authentication.
- Degree in electronics engineering, mechatronics or similar education;
- Several years of professional experience in automotive industry;
- Good knowledge in Hardware development;
- Experience in Hardware Project Management;
- Good knowledge of German and English;
- Very good communications skills and ability to work in a team;
- Focus on problem-solving and independent way of working.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.