Supply Quality Engineer
GWF MessSysteme AG is the leading Swiss company for measuring, collecting, and managing consumption data for electricity, natural gas, water and heat. Our substantial experience in highest-precision measuring instruments, the deep expertise of our employees as well as the patented GWFcoder® technology allow us to provide revolutionary smart metering solutions which contribute to a sustainable use of energy. GWF solutions are modular and standardized data interfaces guarantee interoperability with all established system components as well as future communication technologies.
Highly trained, motivated and committed employees are the foundations upon which the success of our company are built. We are, therefore, currently looking for a competent and reliable Supply Quality Engineer.
By working at the interface of GWF development and quality management for our suppliers, you will assume a key role in the creation of mechatronic GWF products. You will support the supplier’s engineering and production team onsite in Asia and help to further develop technical skills and the level of quality. You will utilize high-quality tools such PFMEA, SPC, and MSA in a targeted manner and demand their consistent implementation from the supplier. Your professional background allows you to discuss ideas in the field of precision engineering, assembly, and the injection molding of plastics, while providing recommendations for improvements.
- Quality planning:
- Developing quality expectations in relation to the product, supplier, and customers;
- Meeting customer-specific and internal quality requirements stipulated by the supplier;
- Providing quality planning support during the development phase.
- Quality testing:
- Assessing 0-series results for large-scale production release;
- Assessing and determining targeted measures for quality problems that may arise during large-scale production.
- Quality control and assurance:
- Evaluating measurement equipment accuracy and process suitability;
- Communicating quality results to suppliers;
- Performing supplier audits and ensuring measures for improvement are actually implemented;
- Preparing and checking quality and process documentation.
- MS degree in quality management, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering;
- Further training in QM methods and lean management;
- Knowledge of using PPAP preferable;
- Electronic and mechanical engineering skills;
- Good command of English;
- Enjoy traveling.
We offer you a dynamic, motivated and professional environment with exciting tasks. Your new workplace is easy to reach as it is situated close to the city of Lucerne.
For details and application see the following link: www.gwf.ch/career.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.