GWF MessSysteme AG is the leading Swiss company for measuring, collecting, and managing consumption data for electricity, natural gas, water and heat.
Our substantial experience in highest-precision measuring instruments, the deep expertise of our employees as well as the patented GWFcoder® technology allow us to provide revolutionary smart metering solutions which contribute to a sustainable use of energy. GWF solutions are modular and standardized data interfaces guarantee interoperability with all established system components as well as future communication technologies.
GWF is a family-owned company with around 160 employees and over a century of metering experience. We have evolved from a trusted measuring instrument manufacturer to an innovative solution partner for measuring systems and metering data management.
To complete our team we are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Systematic development of high-resolution electronics in the area of acoustic measurement principles (analog/digital/signal processing);
- Programming of embedded FW with focus on low-power management;
- Preparation, execution and analysis of experiments and measurements such as reliability and long-term tests;
- Realization of requirement specifications and documentation.
- MS degree in Engineering specializing in high-speed electronics and signal processing;
- Expert in hardware design and time/frequency-domain signal processing for time-of-flight or doppler measurements with signals operating in the picosecond range;
- Proficiency in C++, Java, MATLAB and LabVIEW;
- Fast learner with a strong interest in problem-solving;
- Independent, analytical and structured personality with the ability to work in a team;
- Good command of English (written and spoken), German would be beneficial.
We offer you a dynamic, motivated and professional environment with exciting tasks. Your new workplace is easy to reach as it is situated close to the city of Lucerne.
For details and application see the following link: www.gwf.ch/career.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.