Engineer Electricity & Instrumentation
Flanders, Flemish Brabant , Belgium
You are responsible for the engineering for International Onshore Projects department, which concentrates on the market for onshore projects, mainly in Africa.
Together with the bid & project manager, you take care of drawing up and ensure your engineering support for our customers. You also work closely with the technical teams on site and are given the necessary support in this regard by our bid & project managers.
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- conceptual design: you design technical solutions for projects together with the client and our partners and based on the instructions of the client;
- pre-engineering, calculation of subcontracting, materials and equipments: requests from potential suppliers, commercial analysis of the price quotations received, negotiating contractual conditions;
- basic en detailed design: you transform the concepts into more concrete and detailed design together with the suppliers and subcontractors. You prepare (technical analysis) the orders;
- you do the technical follow up of the deliveries, you assist the construction team and the commissioning team;
- you report to the Operation Manager.
- you have a bachelor or master degree with specialization in electricity;
- you have minimum 5 years of experience in engineering projects (electricity, or broader);
- you are strong in analytics and are a problem solver;
- you are a team player; you are proactive and service-minded;
- you have a fluency in French and English;
- you are prepared to travel abroad occasionally.