Propulsion/Machinery Approval Engineer
Description of position and main tasks:
RINA is currently looking for a Propulsion/Machinery approval Engineer for Machinery department.
- Perform detailed engineering plan review, in compliance with applicable RINA rules, international conventions and contractual requirements;
- Resolution of complex issues related to conflicting design requirements and material standards;
- Coordination of multi-disciplinary activities.
Features of the candidate:
- 1-5 years of experience in the marine sector (shipyard or subcontractors);
- Previous professional experience in Classification Societies would be a strong plus.
Training and Qualification:
- Diploma/Degree in Marine or Mechanical Engineer.
- Team player, but also used to work independently and under pressure;
- Problem solving and client oriented attitude;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Fluent level of English and German, both spoken and written.