Regional Product Line Manager for Housings
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape;
- Ensure Profitable Growth of the Product Line with focus on the region EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa);
- Set and document product specific growth & booking targets by customer/channel;
- Identification & Prioritization of portfolio expansion and Advanced Development Projects, preparation of preliminary business case plus planning/execution of commercialization strategy;
- Responsible for development and implementation of "Strategic Action Plan" and cadence of regular updates in front of DCS EMEA Management;
- Drive Key-Quotations to ensure on time quotation to the customer and final business win;
- Work with Sales and Engineering to identify customer sponsors for specific development initiatives;
- Set product specific cost models for current products & market driven target cost models for new products;
- Ensure that the regional manufacturing footprint is in line with customer needs and market trends;
- Identify cross functional capability needs for future roadmap and competitivity success;
- Understand and document market intelligence & actively push market studies;
- Ensure adequate training of front-end teams on current portfolio and new product introduction;
- Coordinate preparation of all commercialization tools including product display rooms, catalogues, e-Marketing etc;
- Steering of the regional business thru margin enhancement activities for DCS EMEA to ensure maximum possible profitability.
- At least 5 years of relevant Product Management or Sales experience in the Connectors domain;
- Degree in Engineering. A Business background would be an advantage;
- Very good communication skills in German & English;
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand technically complex concepts;
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information both up and down the organization;
- Determined and self-driven person with an ability to work with a global team;
- Easy with working in a matrix organization.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.