Electrical Engineer – Validation Expert
GWF MessSysteme AG is the leading Swiss company for measuring, collecting, and managing consumption data for electricity, natural gas, water and heat. Our substantial experience in highest-precision measuring instruments, the deep expertise of our employees as well as the patented GWFcoder® technology allow us to provide revolutionary smart metering solutions which contribute to a sustainable use of energy. GWF solutions are modular and standardized data interfaces guarantee interoperability with all established system components as well as future communication technologies. GWF is a family-owned company with around 160 employees and over a century of metering experience. We have evolved from a trusted measuring instrument manufacturer to an innovative solution partner for measuring systems and metering data management.
To complete our team we are looking for a Validation Engineer, which acts as the specialist for validating our products. You will work with the R&D team as the lead expert for legacy as well as new products to design test equipment and validate according to requirement specification to ensure high quality product delivery to the customer. We are seeking an electrical engineer with focus on validation with a strong understanding of validation of mechatronic devices.
- Complement R&D team and support lead developers in system validation tasks to secure product quality;
- Facilitate R&D validation reviews and product discussions to improve testability;
- Function as a development specialist with particular expertise in validation and issue resolution;
- Responsible for test equipment built, device approval, accelerated life testing, data analyses and measurement reports;
- Support launch activities at the supplier’s facility with test equipment;
- Incorporate best practices and lessons learned into product designs.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering specializing in automated measurements and validation;
- Five years of related experience (HW test equipment design, LabView, Python, built server, integration tests, Jenkins, statistical data analysis);
- Interest in Industry 4.0 and automated testing of SW and HW;
- Professional and effective communication and representation skills at all levels in a multi-cultural environment;
- Very organized and detail driven with high levels of accuracy;
- Good command of German and English (written and spoken).
We offer you a dynamic, motivated and professional environment with exciting tasks. Your new workplace is easy to reach as it is situated close to the city of Lucerne.
For details and application see the following link: www.gwf.ch/career.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.