Senior Design Manager (Roads & Bridges)
You will be a dedicated client centric Design Manager for the delivery of Projects. You will be based in Krakow but will spends periods of time in the Dubai.
- Technical leadership in the design of major roads and bridges infrastructure projects including feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design and tender documentation;
- Design management of the geometric design for freeways, expressways, grade-separated junctions and interchanges using 3D modelling software, coordination with structures and utility teams, appreciation of key stakeholder requirements and constraints, providing suitable options with a recommendation and cost estimate, pavement design and report, barrier design and production of specifications;
- Preparing technical reports, drawings and presentations for each design stage;
- Commercial tracking and monitoring;
- Client facing while managing the technical delivery on project;
- Supporting business development activity by providing technical input;
- Managing a multidisciplianry design team.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (Master's preferred);
- Professional chartered engineer certification;
- Proven track record of technical and team leadership;
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in highway and bridge infrastructure design and delivery;
- A sound academic knowledge of civil and structural engineering concepts;
- Competent in highway and bridge design;
- Knowledge and awareness of highway and bridge design software;
- A sound knowledge of relevant international design codes and standards such as Eurocodes, or AASHTO, or British Standards;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Polish.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of local UAE design standards and NOC processes preferable;
- Experience as a highways and bridge infrastructure Design Manager on complex projects involving multidiciplinary teams in a highly demanding design and build environment;
- International working environment and unique company culture;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team;
- Full time employment contract;
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other;
- Independent role and flexible working hours.