The role, that refers directly to the Head of Service, will be integrated in a very dynamic and flexible environment interfacing with the Production, the Technical services, the HSE, the R&I, the Maintenance and the other production sites there are in Europe and in the world.
- Supports plays a role in the process and plant modification, cooperates to the editing of specifics for the process equipment, P&ID, design for process autonomy, up to commissioning the system.
- Supports the production according to the model Manufacturing Excellence following performance indicators.
- Follows the own projects and quantifies the saving obtained using the group tools.
- Follows the optimizations and process changes.
- Collaborate in the drafting of manuals and the preparation of technical reports.
- Participates to Hazop, according to the Seveso Directive, and deals with the update of P&ID and about the definition of the scenery for the process part.
- Will be consider a plus an experience in similar technical roles, grown up in industrial reality of the chemistry section in factories referred to the Seveso Directive with high risk.
- Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry degree.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English and Italian, French also is appreciated.
- 3/4 years minimum experience.
- Experienced professional with a good background in industrial Chemical Process vision.
- Experienced in typical operation of Process chemical industry (P&ID, PFD, Process control Automation, Blending , Heating transfer, Fluid transfer, Corrosion, and the main technical specialty material).
- Excellent analytical as well as organizational skills.
- Self-starters with capability for information gathering, analytical skills and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent skills to switch by the activities of a plant environment to office activities.
- Good listening skills and observation.
- Excellent ability to adapt to the needs of establishment and priorities may change frequently.