Mission Planning Systems Engineer
A vacancy for a Systems Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid).
The successful applicant will join the Ground Support Systems department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Define and align requirements of the different stakeholders aimed at providing the capabilities required to satisfy users' operational needs.
- Transform the stakeholders needs (user requirements view) into a technical view of a solution (system requirements definition).
- Generate system architecture alternatives and select the one meeting the system requirements.
- Define a Customer Involvement Plan as detailed as necessary to ensure that the solution meets the user needs.
- Provide architecture and specifications of a system/sub- system/functional chain (an element of a marketed solution). Prepare test campaign sequencing,
- Test procedures & facilities.
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability.
- Perform and/or monitor tests and perform real-time analysis of test results.
- Release test analysis & correlation reports after test completion.
- Prepare, agree and execute the qualification/acceptance campaign with the customer
- Plan the delivery/installation in customers premises
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in industrial or aeronautical engineering or a related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in engineering.
- English and Spanish must be negotiation level, written and spoken.