Technical Leader Ultrasound
GE - General Electric
As our Technical Leader you are responsible for our new ultrasound product development with significant changes in system architecture. You lead system design, architecture and vision in definition, development, integration and testing of ultrasound probes for an NPI program. With your crossfunctional engineering team you deliver the technical content, performance, safety, intellectual property and quality deliverables of an NPI program.
In this key role you
- Work closely with product definition, clinical and marketing teams to clearly understand customer needs
- Develop effective system performance requirements from customer/user requirements
- Are responsible for system requirements flow down and allocation to the subsystem teams
- Work closely with customers, marketing, applications, chief engineers, principal engineers, service and field personnel to define product quality targets and ensure key CTQs are satisfied to accomplish no surprises post M3 product release
- Lead engineering team in technical content decision closure, product risk management, design reviews and the design history file according to the Vmodel
- Lead the design team and design control process from requirements development and design planning to verification, validation and design transfer including corrective and preventative actions to ensure customer satisfaction
If you bring
- A Master's Degree in Engineering/Science (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, process engineering or comparable)
- Proven progressive experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study
- Significant experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment
- Demonstrated experience driving CTQ flowdown to subsystem
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical leadership team to implement product platform/subsystem multigeneration technology plan for a specific release of a global program/product
- Demonstrated broad exposure to Systems design and technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Acoustics, Process engineering, etc.
JOIN our TEAM in Voluson Valley and become part of our success story!