Regional Construction Leader, Europe
Job Number: ENG00001640
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Ensures that Construction competency role is integrated into early Front End Loading (FEL). Audits Construction Management (CM) performance. Engages if expectations are not being met.
- Evaluates Construction Management (CM) deliverables and performance to ensure project and business objectives are met.
- Assures construction compliance to DuPont Corporate/ Business Intellectual Property (IP)/ Trade Secrets (TS) content policy.
- Facilitates project collaboration from FEL 2 through the Ready-To-Operate
- Assures Construction Management (CM) meets design specifications and RAGAGAPS and capital facility meets core values, effectiveness / competitiveness targets.
- Assures Construction Management (CM) safety processes and programs meet expectations.
- Assures Construction Management (CM) best practices / lean construction techniques.
- Provides owner construction needs and objectives during early FEL
- Provides alternatives, assess risk/benefit trade-off, and offer mitigation options for final decision.
- Maintains relationship with CM contractor leadership to enhance communication and continuous improvement
- Ensure a rigorous project change management process is in place and working.
- Accountable to ensure development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, including auditing work processes and deliverables for compliance, and for meeting agreed upon project quality requirements and expectations for Construction Competency
- University degree in engineering, additional project management certification is preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of construction management experience in industrial environment.
- Fluency in English, Finnish and other languages will be a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally at least 25% of time.