Test Coordinator Automotive
As Test Coordinator Automotive, you coordinate all the test requests for high technological transmissions and subsystems from the different departments. Your tasks include:
- Analysing the test requests and initiating the necessary actions for the test set-up;
- Putting together the action plan for the test set-up;
- Defining the test plan and if necessary adapting excisting tests;
- Developing new tools and writing the specifications;
- Building relations with external suppliers and other internal departments;
- Educating team members how to use new test set-ups.
- Master in Electromechanical Engineering;
- First experience in test set-ups;
- Broad technical background (mechatronics, hydraulics...);
- Handson and analytical mindset;
- Pro-active person with good communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
For more details and to apply for this job click here