Project Engineer RF+
- You will be responsible for the project management, design and production of innovative fixtures for the automotive industry; starting from kick-off with sales until hand-over with the client;
- You will be responsible of the financial result, the on-time planning and the good quality of your projects;
- You will plan and coordinate your projects with the design team;
- You will do the communication and consultation with the client.
- As you will become part of our team of project managers, we are open for candidates with different experience levels, ranging from starters to 10 years experience in similar roles;
- We expect starters to embrace a steep learning curve, enabled through appropriate coaching and training; from experience candidates, we expect an active role in boosting the team to the next level;
- You have a bachelor degree or master degree in the field of Industrial science, engineering, or equivalent through experience…;
- You ideally have a first experience in project management;
- You have a mechanical background and interest in cars;
- You have great communication skills (writing and speaking) in English & knowledge of German, French, Spanish is a plus;
- You like to plan and to do meticulous work;
- Your priority is customer satisfaction;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (Europe & US);
- You want to strive to deadlines and are a natural born project manager.
For more details and to apply for this job click here