Medical Conversion Engineer
- Conversion of scanned data into images;
- Processing, preparation and conversion of such data;
- Using a design tool to create a " knee surgyguides", make planning of surgery.
- MS/BS degree in biomedical engineering or medicine;
- Knowledge of radiology is a plus, especially in the knee area;
- Advanced MS Windows user skills;
- Good communication skills;
- At least intermediate speaking and writing English;
- A successful candidate should be open-minded, positive thinking and communicative person.
Will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of CAD systems and medical CAD programs ;
- Working with CT/MRI images is a plus.
For more details and to apply for this job click here