MRI System Test Engineer
The MRI System Test Engineer will be in charge of the following
- Operate in full technical autonomy on all aspects related to the verification of AIMDs compatibility to both MRI RF and LF environments;
- Understand deeply all other related AIMD potential MRI hazards (Mechanical, Biological, Electrical) and corresponding validation strategies;
- Develop and validate new test methodologies to ensure compatibility of AIMD in MRI environment (including test automation, and assessment of the test uncertainty);
- Improve 'MRI Engineering Center' laboratory best practices;
- Develop verification protocols, and ensure good execution of relevant verification activities;
- Verify outcome of verification activities (both in-house and external);
- Collaborate in the development of future MRI related test strategies;
- Collaborate in the development of good design practices for the MRI compatibility of future AIMDs;
- Ensure technical support to Regulatory Affairs during Technical Files submission and review;
- Work in a highly regulated environment, and ensure compliance with all federal, local and company regulations, policies and procedures;
- Follow-up the evolution of technical standards, and state-of-the-art test tools and methodologies.
- Electrical Engineering with orientation RF (or equivalent professional experience).
- Minimum 3 years experience in R&D activities involving RF test and measurements.
Knowledge and Skills
- RF and LF measurement techniques (Vector analyser, Spectrum analyser, S-parameters...);
- Knowledge of RF and Analogue electronics;
- RF and Analogue circuit design, realization, and characterization;
- Measurement automation (LabVIEW oriented);
- Programming and Numerical analysis (Matlab, Python);
- Knowledge of AIMD (Active Implantable Medical Devices) technology;
- Knowledge of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) technology, and related EMC issues;
- Ability to work in an international environment, with international teams;
- Team spirit, initiative, self-motivation, and eagerness to learn;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
For more details and to apply for this job click here