Sales Engineer Pharmaceuticals
Your new job:
Have you heard our commercials and do you think you could achieve energy savings within a factory by adopting solutions from other sectors? Will you accept the challenge to increase production efficiency in a chemicals factory? Could you improve safety and hygiene in food production by applying techniques from the pharmaceutical industry?
In other words, would you like to operate across markets to make ideas really work?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Engineer who can expand our sales within the Business line Pharmaceuticals. As Sales Engineer you are aware of the latest trends within the market. You are able to spot and translate trends into new propositions.
- You easily arrange client meetings;
- You can act solo or together with an engineering colleague during client meetings;
- You are a good listener and can ask the right question at the right time;
- You will have a high rate of success of bringing leads back from client meetings;
- You will be challenged to identify new propositions to boost new successes;
- You will work in close collaboration with our engineering and management team;
- You will coordinate and assist in making proposals for clients.
What do you offer?
You communicate easily with plant managers, operation managers, and manager engineering and you are able to extent your network. You also recognize yourself in the following:
- At least a technical bachelor’s degree;
- At least three years relevant work experience in the Pharma/Biopharma;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of French language is a preference;
- You are a good listener with a high EQ;
- You are able to manage stakeholders, such as the management, engineering and the team members in the development teams;