Senior Digital Sales Manager
GE - General Electric
You'll be responsible for building, managing and growing the sales team across Europe, you'll focus on the Automotive vertical. The team is responsible for selling cloud-based enterprise level software solutions, at C level. You'll have built successful software solution sales teams, that understand the value of business transformation, IoT and M2M, with a focus on increasing productivity. You will be a coach, player that thrives on innovation and change.
- Develop a world-class team focused on meeting the Customer and shareholder objectives;
- Team to focus on our manufacturing, automotive and advanced analytics solutions for named accounts or territory in select manufacturing verticals;
- Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals to solicit new business and/or retain and penetrate existing business in order to drive growth;
- Ability to develop and execute on growth plans while meeting short term business objectives;
- Responsible for earning customer trust through solid execution – establish win/winpartnerships and deepen relationships;
- Focus on programs that are aligned with business strategy and ensure resources are aligned properly;
- Develop and drive the strategic growth vision and objectives, including participating inessential operating rhythm processes with product management, engineering and services;
- Implement the execution framework on identified opportunities, which includes the orders forecasting to deal closure;
- Manage assigned initiatives to maximize long-term to maximize profitability;
- Create processes to seek new and/or additional income/business development opportunities;
- Establish, cultivate and maintain customer relations at appropriate decision-maker levels;
- Monitor, analyze, and understand market activities to continuously update the business on all region dynamics including in-depth competitive assessments;
- Develop effective market and transactional strategies inline with the business objectives;
- Lead the development of sales opportunities and coordinate with the business lines sales support groups;
- Drive Commercial process improvements and leverage tools for growth (SFDC,M/H,etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline;
- Proven successful experience in sales, management consulting, or strategic planning manufacturing software organizations;
- Proven experience in manufacturing software sales leadership.
- Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset in the discrete, Automotive manufacturing;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels;
- Proven track record of account management and sales success;
- Understand the various financial instruments used by customers to conduct business;
- Strong negotiation and sales leadership skills;
- Prior experience selling contracts/products with technical content of substantial value is preferred;
- Six Sigma training. #DTR.