Team Leader Norway
Allowances: On-call allowance
Contract: Permanent, full time
Benefits: Company Pension scheme, Private Healthcare coverage
If you are a skilled service engineer with experience of servicing and maintaining electrical and rotating industrial plant, now’s the time to move to Senvion Scandinavia AB. As a young company, you’ll find our culture and approach really refreshing, plus you’ll be working in an area of engineering that is vitally important to the future of energy supply and our environment.
- Ensuring efficient running of the Local Service Centre and associated sites including: resource planning, administration including material control, vehicles, selection of contractors and Statutory Inspections;
- Supporting Operations in annual service planning for associated sites and participate in Team Leader workshops, meetings and weekly conference calls;
- Following up errors and repair faults to maximise turbine availability for customers;
- Performing preventative maintenance according to service manual and carry out other maintenance as required to ensure turbines run to specification and meet manufacturers’ warranties;
- Assisting the Service Analyst and Operations Manager to analyse faults and establish solutions to maximise turbine availability;
- Working with the Regional Supervisors, Integration Supervisor and Health and Safety team to carry out all work in a safe manner in accordance with Senvion UK/Senvion AB Health and Safety Management System, Wind Turbine Safety Rules (to be implemented - Approved Engineer capacity), Environmental management and legislation;
- Participating in all First Aid Training to enable emergency response assistance for colleagues when difficulties arise;
- Supervision of sub-contractors on site and ensure that they complete work to specification;
- Appointed as local contact for associated customers and suppliers as well as Senvion UK Projects and Commissioning support.
- Experience of operation, servicing and maintenance of high value electrical industrial plant (including knowledge and experience of mechanical rotating plant);
- Competent in undertaking the role as Service Engineer for all aspects of Operation and Maintenance of Wind Turbines;
- Experience of supervising staff would be advantageous;
- YH/BSc level or equivalent experience in electrical engineering;
- Experience working within the Wind Turbine Safety Rules or industry standard Safe System of Work and production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments;
- Local Health, Safety & Environment management qualification would be advantageous, although experience of such is required;
- Full current driving license;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
To build your career in this cutting edge market, email an English version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senvion will be holding an information and recruitment day on Tuesday January 17th 2017 at the Grand Hotel Egersund. The event is open to anyone interested in learning more about potential vacancies and about the company itself.
Click on the link to register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/senvion-information-and-recruitment-day-tickets-30355212257