The Project Engineer is responsible for properly executing the project based on customer specifications and in line with the project strategy. He/she is responsible for implementation, installation, modifications, testing and validation of control systems and associated instrumentation.
- Work within a project team to deliver one or more projects in parallel;
- Reporting to the Lead Engineer (and/or Project Manager) in order to agree the course of action necessary to deliver the correct project execution according to customer specifications;
- Responsible for the technical correctness of the software and associated instrumentation together with technical documentation;
- Develop typical functions, operator Human Machine Interface and specific configuration in DeltaV;
- Conduct software internal testing, Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance Tests and startup at the client’s site;
- Be flexible to travel to customer sites worldwide including offshore installations as well as to other European offices for project meetings, FATs and startup according to project requirements;
- Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools, and identify areas of improvement where needed.
- Proficient in Romanian & English with a third European language preferred (written and spoken);
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline;
- 1+ years’ experience in the automation industry with good technical knowledge for different industry segments (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharma etc.);
- 1+ years’ experience in DCS and/or PLC projects execution;
- Experience in working in project teams (especially geographically distributed teams).