The principal function of this position is to:
- Undertake hydraulic modelling ensuring models meet the needs of clients;
- Develop technical skills, supported by senior staff;
- Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of delivery, ensure effective dissemination of latest methodologies and tools;
- Communicate modelling outputs to internal and external clients through verbal and written communications.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering or environmental/earth sciences;
- A keen interest in working with 1d and 2d modelling (ideally including Floodmodeller and TUFLOW) and the application of industry standard GIS software;
- An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behavior around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software;
- Commercial awareness and evidence of ability to deliver modelling projects and bids to time and budget;
- Good verbal and written English skills.
For more details and to apply for this job click here