Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and computer-aided design of water meters and components, with regards to functional, material, manufacturing and commercial issues;
- Optimization of existing water meters and components;
- Management of the assigned product evolution programs;
- Simulation and functional component analyses, such as stress tests, life expectancy, calculation, durability, rigidity, wear & tear, weight and dimension;
- Definition, management and evaluation of functional tests;
- Preparation and implementation of legal and country-specific approvals;
- Close cooperation with external suppliers and laboratories as well as internal collaborators (central R&D team in France).
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Process of Product Development regarding mechanical products is preferred;
- Understanding of the Production Process;
- Able to work on own initiative, focused on project achievements and timelines;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Experience with ProEngineer or a similar tool;
- Good command of Excel;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Experience with intercultural team structures would be a plus;
- Knowledge of metrology would be a plus.
- Bachelor/Master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
For more details and to apply for this job click here