Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
The person in this position needed to manage the conception and project planning for our machines and tools as well. A Project Engineer should prepare/coordinate our offerings and got the chance to care of special projects. This includes the project planning and execution in consideration of economic aspects, the development of new concepts and the follow-up of orders.
- Working out of detailed concepts based on the quotation concept;
- Planning and coordination of all project activities;
- Tool construction, starting with order placement over continuous supervision of tool construction and final tool acceptance;
- Detailed specification of machine requirements;
- Inquiry for tool manufacturing at sub-suppliers continuous supervision of manufacturing process;
- Initiation of tool-try out as well as assessment of the results;
- Assessment of calculations for modifications during the project;
- Customer acceptance in coordination with the sales department;
- Customer support in connection with all project related questions in coordination with the sales department;
- Support of sales department also by independent customer visits.
BS Engineering/mechanical specialties or similar.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a variety of position; preferably within a multinational organization. Must be fluent in English and Spanish. High negotiation capacity, good mood and great work load capacity. Medium-high knowledge of CAD design (Unigraphics, SolidWorks, etc ...), able to design complete projects.