Powertrain Cooling Systems Simulations
- Simulation-aided design and development of powertrain cooling systems for passenger cars;
- Functional evaluation of cooling system performance;
- New concept evaluations through simulations;
- Design-recommendations and countermeasure suggestions.
- MTech in Mechanical/Thermal Engineering;
- 2 to 8 years experience.
- Good understanding of cooling systems and performance over a drive cycle;
- Good understanding of heat transfer, numerical methods and 1D simulations;
- Skilled in 1D flow-thermal simulations, preferably in GT-Suite;
- Excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills;
- Ability to communicate across global cross-functional design team towards end-to-end solutions.
For more details and to apply for this job click here