Technical Marketing Representative
Job Number: TEC00001371
DuPont has a long history of developments in the non-woven technical textiles in a broad range of markets, such as geo-synthetics, landscape fabrics, building envelope membranes, etc.
Today, we're looking to re-enforce our technical marketing team, who is giving technical support to the customers in existing applications as well as new product developments, and is also an influential technical resource in several international technical committees.
- Good knowledge of the technical textile markets in regards of (non-woven) technologies as well as its corresponding applications.
- Education or experience in the civil engineering market, fabric coating/lamination industry or other technical textile applications.
- Work with different functions: connects the technical needs of the customer with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Production area.
- Accountable for continuous innovation processes, connecting innovation process with business needs.
- Ability to work with industry partners (is a must) and industry standard policy makers.
- Integrate Six Sigma / data driven in the day-to-day work
- Must have a master degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering.
- Strong communication skills and multilingual (English, German, French)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the business to business technical sales support or equivalent.
- Candidates must have:
- Ability to work with industry partners and industry standards policy makers
- Capability to deliver results in short period of time
- Self guided individual