Work Location: Petrogas E&P Netherlands B.V. Rijswijk Office
Date Required: As soon as possible
About Petrogas E&P
Petrogas E&P is an Omani Oil & Gas Company, a member of MB Holding Company LLC. It was established in 1999 initially focusing on extracting more oil from matured fields in Oman. Petrogas now has exploration and production interests in Oman, the Netherlands, Mozambique, Egypt, UK, Denmark, Germany and Somaliland.
Petrogas E&P Netherlands B.V. (PEPN), as part of Petrogas E&P LLC, is active in the Netherlands through its current operations and new projects and opportunities. The Company has been active in the Netherlands since the mid-1960s and has been producing oil and gas since 1982. PEPN currently operates 6 offshore platforms in the Dutch North Sea and 3 to be decommissioning platforms.
Our mission is to achieve growth while maintaining efficiency and profitability and to become a partner of choice to international, national and independent companies in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
PEPN is currently looking for a Structural Engineer.
Key job responsibilities
Structural Engineering for PEPN Assets:
- Responsible for the initiation, development and execution of integrity/maintenance related projects; including feasibility studies, engineering, procurement, installation, commissioning and start-up;
- Provide support to offshore and onshore specific to day-to-day operations; act as focal point for all structural issues.
Asset Integrity management of jackets and topsides:
- Responsible for demonstrating the integrity and certification of PEPN structures according to Dutch Laws, Regulations and Industry guidelines;
- Managing annual diving/ROV inspections (by third party). This includes: scoping, supervising execution, evaluating results, reporting and defining & closing out possible follow up actions;
- Responsible for the execution, follow-up, updating and optimization of the Asset;
- Integrity Management System.
- BSc degree in structural engineering;
- Minimum Work experience; minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in technical role(s) in the oil/process industry or in an engineering company;
- Skills & Competencies Required; team player and effective communicator, good command of the Dutch and English language, Self starter, be able to work independently.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work in an organization and team with short lines of communication, where you can make a difference from day one.
Apply online via this link.
No unsolicited calls/emails.