Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- supervise, control, analyse quality management system, continuous improvement and update of QMS;
- improve ongoing quality processes, make and handle of quality assurance documents;
- detect process errors, improve and control processes;
- quality development of production lines;
- manage and investigate inefficient products and processes;
- organise and hold quality trainings.
- technical university or college degree;
- fluent Hungarian, at least intermediate level of English;
- good PC and IT skills (MS Office).
If you are able and wish to work individually and with responsibility, and you have good problem solving and communication skills, and you are open and trustworthy, You are the right candidate!
- experience in a similar position at a multinational company;
- QA degree.