Mechatronic Test Engineer Automotive
As Mechatronic Test Engineer Automotive, you play a vital role in the verification and validation of newly developed control systems. Your tasks include:
- Defining the different test set-ups;
- Assisting with the performance of tests on a simulator box, as well as on vehicles;
- Adapting the test set-ups where needed;
- Analysing the test results;
- Reporting to product engineers and developers;
- Writing documentation.
- Master in Mechanical, Electromechanical or Mechatronics Engineering;
- Professional experience in testing of automotive controls applications;
- Knowledge of hybrid technology is a plus;
- Hands-on mindset;
- Strong communicator;
- Pro-active person, who can lead a project;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
For more details and to apply for this job click here