Techn. Project Leader - Mechanical Comp.(Air Suspension System) - R&D
- Steer a technical project in order to achieve the required product maturity level from the acquisition phase to the start of production;
- Supplier and customer management;
- Requirements evaluation;
- Cover the project needs by managing the collaboration with advanced purchasing, launch management and support the series production integration.
- University degree in mechanical engineering field;
- Relevant experience (+5 years) in mechanical product development as senior engineer or project coordinator (preferable in automotive industry);
- Basic knowledge about manufacturing and assembling processes;
- Advanced English skills is a must (German skills is a plus);
- Negotiation skills, coordination skills, planning skills, a result oriented approach.
For more details and to apply for this job click here