Process Engineer, Power Unit
The candidate will be
- Responsible for the performance, efficiency metrics of the waste water treatment station as well as for the boilers feed water treatment.
- Leading process improvements initiatives
- Providing technical support to the operation team
- Coordinating maintenance and operations activities, as well as with the engineering department
- Participating to/Leading PSM related activities
- Coordinating the REACH effort for the Power department
- MS or Bachelor in Chemical or Biochemical or Environmental Engineering, experience in waste water treatment station is an advantage
- Self-starter, showing initiative and capability of interdisciplinary team work
- Fluent in English and German. French is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, technical and organizational skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
For more details and to apply for this job click here