We are looking for experienced Structural Designer for our Warsaw office.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary engineering practice
- Leading project teams on various building and infrastructure projects and studies
- Agreeing and monitoring scope of works, ensuring delivery by the due date
- Coordination with other disciplines and representing the structural team in design meetings, and client meetings when required
- Development of structure details for plans, specifications & estimates (concept, building permit, tender, execution design projects)
- Preparation of engineering calculations, drawings, specifications, and reports
- Structural analysis (linear and nonlinear) and design (mainly concrete and steel structures)
- Performing FEM modelling and analysis in structural analysis software
- Preparation of tender documents, responsible for structural input to proposal preparation
- Reviewing of the design plans & shop drawings to assure compliance with drawings and specifications
- Assisting with construction support services (management of RFIs)
- Managing and enhancing client relationships
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- 2-8 years of experience on Engineering position
- An experience in designing concrete and steel structures design. Further experience with other materials is preferable.
- Post-tension design experience will be an advantage.
- An experience on a range of multi-level residential, commercial, retail and institutional projects. High-rise experience will be an advantage.
- Refurbishment works experience will be an advantage.
- An experience with leading projects, or elements of large projects, is preferred.
- An experience in coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Knowledge of construction planning, the sequence of works and processes.
- An experience with analysis software such as: Robot Millennium, Etabs, Ram Concept, Ram Structural, Teeds
- An experience with REVIT Structural software along with AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes, Building Law, Building Regulations and other Standards.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- The candidate should be able to take responsibility for their own work and for overseeing the production of calculations and drawings.
- We are looking for employee who is independent, self-motivated, possessing good organization, analytical and problem solving skills.