Senior Project Engineer
- Deploy generic automation solutions to European sites, work out roadmap and align with factory management.
- Work out animations and design about automation solutions in order to better explain the possibilities. Follow up and report status periodically (Europe to catch up, copy/paste Asian and Americas solutions).
- Project management on different European sites.
- Participate on vendor and customer meetings representing Flextronics design for automation expertise and machine concept development.
- Mechanical or Mechatronical Engineer degree
- At least 4-5 years of relevant (System or Project) Engineer experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Automatization knowledge
- Good knowledge of Autocad (3d) or Solidedge
- Flexibility - the position needs quite frequent travelling (mostly within Europe)
For more details and to apply for this job click here