Nuclear Medior Thermalhydraulic Engineer
- You are in charge of performing Licensing Studies;
- You perform complex thermalhydraulic engineering analysis in the domain of nuclear reactor systems using industry-standard methods and simulation tools (e.g. RELAP5/Mod2);
- You write technical reports about the studies performed;
- You defend your work to the Belgian Safety Authorities;
- You work in a team of about 12 engineers, in close interaction with your colleagues.
- You obtained a Master in Engineering or a Master in Physics;
- A background in analysing Design Base Accidents (Class III and Class IV) is an asset, as well as being familiar with international codes and standards;
- You have knowledge of the Belgian nuclear domain;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in complex thermalhydraulics calculation;
- You are able to communicate (write/speak) in English and French or Dutch;
- You are interested to become a high-level expert in this topic.
For more details and to apply for this job click here