Analog Design Engineer
Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems
Your future job
As an Analog Design Engineer at Melexis, you will develop the analog design for the Integrated Circuit (IC) based on the customer requirements.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop a wide variety of products (integrated sensors, actuators, sensor interfaces) and design a variety of blocks (ADC, supply systems, amplifiers,…);
- Take ownership of all design activities of your own analog blocks from specification to adoption by the customer;
- Work together with the characterization engineer to perform lab evaluation and validation of Integrated Circuits (IC);
- Support the test department in implementing an efficient test program.
- An engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment is an asset;
- Expert knowledge of analog electronics;
- Effective communication skills in English.