The Production Engineer will be responsible for the management of all Process and/or Production works/projects on site.
- MSc in Chemical Engineering;
- Good capacity for the planning, execution and coordination of all Production activities;
- Strong practical skills and the ability to solve problems;
- Result driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks;
- Knows how to overcome problems with staff;
- Good sense of management and leadership;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Passion for science and innovation;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Creativity, organization and discipline.
- To ensure the execution of the Production Plan (timelines, yields, costs, etc.);
- Coordinate and supervise the products and production Teams within his area of responsibility;
- Provide technical support to the production lines in order to fulfill the established objectives;
- Study and propose measures in order to optimize the manufacturing processes, contributing to the continuous improvement, productivity, efficiency and costs reduction;
- Perform all the assigned tasks associated with the production batches documentation;
- Supervise the working conditions of the installations and equipment;
- Ensure that all staff is well trained to perform the work for which they are assigned to.