Product Manager Gas Smart Metering
In this pivotal role as a Product Manager within the global Smart Metering team, you will have full ownership to manage a smart metering solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be the interface between the sales, customer, R&D and Marcom teams. You will help sales sell solutions to customers. Your role will also involve evaluating the market for new technology ideas, formulating a business plan and feeding requirements into R&D;
- Once a solution has been agreed with R&D, you will then present the business case and solution to senior management to obtain stakeholder agreement to drive your new solution through the product lifecycle;
- As the product owner, one of your key roles will be to lead an integrated product line team to proactively manage your product through the complete product lifecycle.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You already have worked in a product marketing role ideally within the Smart Metering or Energy Utilities industry;
- You must be an experienced product manager and either have smart metering knowledge OR come from a communications background e.g. Cellular, ZigBee, RF (Radio Technology) etc. Having solid IT skills would be a plus;
- In this role you need to be a self-starter, technically astute and need to be hands-on. To be successful, you will need to have a strong technical background;
- You possess strong leadership skills where you will be routinely collaborating with manufacturing, R&D, purchasing, MARCOM, and quality groups to manage the health of your product;
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other language skills are an advantage.
- Graduate degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.