Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Implement, follow, promote and report quality indicator;
- Promote continuous improvement of the system and quality processes, coordinating preventive and corrective measures to be taken when necessary;
- Supervise and control system audits, process and product;
- Design, implement and monitor quality control processes (incoming inspection materials, production process and ﬁnished product);
- Preparation of technical documentation;
- Manage the Quality System, ensuring and verifying the effectiveness of the results;
- Assure the accomplishment of ISO requirements.
- Engineer degree in biological, chemical, mechanic - preferably;
- Specialized training in Quality or Quality tools - preferably;
- Experience with quality audits/internal audits;
- Knowledge in quality tools; FMEA/solving problems methodology 8D, SPC and R&R;
- Fluency in English.
For more details and to apply for this job click here