Services Spare Parts & Components Corporate Purchasing Manager
The selected person will lead a team in charge of purchasing activities related to O&M services of wind farms. The scope of responsibility includes purchasing of third party services, materials, spare parts and technical solutions for the preventive and corrective maintenance of wind generators.
- Identification of suppliers nationally and internationally;
- Management of tenders for suppliers;
- Core cost and quotation analysis, negotiation of commercial conditions and contracts definition with suppliers, as well as spot deals when required;
- Frame agreements and purchasing contracts management in coordination with legal department;
- Work on developing and implementing a cost reduction programs to achieve cost & budget targets;
- Close collaboration with the Operation and Maintenance department in order to guarantee the best understanding of business needs and objectives;
- Close collaboration with Multi-technology team and other purchasing areas to accomplish the purchasing needs for the maintenance of wind turbines of different technologies;
- Support Gamesa’s global sourcing program through the implementation of global sourcing strategies;
- Monitoring and follow up of indicators, KPIs and reporting;
- Team coordination;
- As a corporate function, support geographical business units, assuring the satisfaction and achievements of KPI targets, the needs and queries (spare parts localization, negotiations, purchasing processes and procedures).
- Engineer degree;
- Purchasing experience in technical environment, both in services and materials purchasing;
- Team leading experience;
- International coordination and working environment;
- English full professional proficiency;
- Wind sector experience preferably;
- SAP knowledge;
- Availability for travelling.