Team Leader Lab & Testing Engineering Primove Automotive
Purpose of the job:
The primary purpose is to lead and manage Test-Engineering department to assure successful and efficient execution of the work in all projects.
- Lead the department, know and understand its resources, talents, strengths, weaknesses and the development needs;
- Generate a culture of openness and willingness to share and support;
- Steer the standardization of technical methods, tools, working process and development of re-use and adaption of technologies;
- Ensure product performance through managing expert support, technical risk analysis and risk mitigation;
- Recommend and also give adequate training in the area of specialization;
- Liaise and develop networks and working groups with selected universities/research institutes for new customer value creation, innovation, technology watch and for recruitment basis;
- Responsible for automotive test facilities and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) concerns (ideally as VEFK).
- Electrical-Engineering professional degree;
- CMMI/SPICE Knowledge;
- Verification/Validation Knowledge;
- Knowledge in Functional Safety and in (automotive) test processes and techniques;
- Experience in functional and non-functional (e.g. environment, EMC) testing;
- Knowledge in ISO/IEC 17025;
- Structured, driven and process oriented person able to lead a team of experts/specialists;
- Minimum 5 years engineering experts experience in automotive business in the area of verification/validation;
- German and English business fluent are mandatory for this role;
- Willing to travel up to 10% per year.