Product Manager Marine & Energy
We are looking for a Product Manager for the Marine and Energy division to bolster our Product Management & Sales teams in the Separation division at our Oelde site.
- To develop a global product line strategy for expanding our market position and increasing turnover;
- To define, develop and introduce new products, processes and systems;
- To manage the portfolio of products across the entire product life cycle;
- To develop and coordinate a joint (pricing) strategy with product line managers of the same product group;
- To align the sub-product strategies within the product group;
- To plan the global annual and mid-term budgets;
- To analyse turnover development on the markets and carry out bench marks regarding competitor products;
- To define strategic measures and to develop and initiate countermeasures in the event of plan deviations;
- To exchange expertise with colleagues within comparable product groups;
- To support M&A activities.
- Completed degree from a technical university of applied sciences;
- Extensive experience in the marine and energy sector, such as the shipping industry, power plants, etc.;
- Several years of relevant professional product management and sales support experience;
- Practical experience with applications and technologies from a variety of sectors such as plant engineering and process engineering;
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%);
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Methodical way of working;
- Excellent social and communication skills.